Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 2:26 AM
Employment Status:AF : Active : Regular : Full Time
Job Summary 13;
As a Platform Engineer, you will be a problem solver. You will leverage your technical background to architect and engineer the most technically innovative solutions for our hospital, often in collaboration with a variety of teams. You will utilize interpersonal communication skills to build strong customer relationships with our clients and other teams. All of your solutions, both traditional and cloud:native, will drive productivity and collaboration.
You will be working in a collaborative and high:freedom environment. As such, you are analytically:minded, self:starting, detail:oriented, and skilled at solving and explaining problems. You are bright, curious, and can quickly learn new technologies and adapt them to the environment.
Job Responsibilities 13;
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve various technical solutions.
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
* Propose and sponsor innovative project ideas.
* Effectively communicate to a variety of audiences.
* Highly motivated to identify emerging technology and increase knowledge.
* Participate in team environment, offer new ideas and defend/challenge existing ones.
Required Education and Experience 13;
* 3:5 years of experience relevant to the responsibilities of the role.
* Application/OS/Device engineering experience in one or more general purpose areas.
* Application integration, automation, virtualization, and layering.
* Experience working with three or more from the following (or similar) technologies: SCCM; KACE; Altiris; NexThink; Stratusphere UX/FIT; App:V; AppDNA; UniDesk; FlexApp, AdminStudio; Orca; Citrix Cloud; Azure; AWS.
* Scripting: PowerShell; VBS
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Preferred Education, Experience and Cert/Lic 13;
* Bachelors or Masters degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
* Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 53759697 southjersey