Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:17 PM
Company Overview 13;
Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost:saving solutions. Graingers employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. As part of a high:performing team, youll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500company and a perennial member of Fortune magazines Most Admired Companies list.
Position Description 13;
Grainger is expanding distribution of safety footwear and has an opening in this market. We are seeking a candidate who is sales:minded, customer service oriented and extremely self:motivated.
Class A CDL and clean driving record REQUIRED.
Salesperson will drive mobile shoe store (45 tractor:trailer) to industrial customer job sites on pre:scheduled appointments to service company safety shoe benefit programs. Primary responsibility is providing exceptional sales and customer service to company employees No cold calling. Responsible for providing excellent customer service and efficient operations so as to grow sales and manage costs.
* Assist customer with selecting footwear and properly fitting with shoes/boots applicable to specific work environment.
* Maintain proper stock and inventory levels to efficiently service customers and maximize sales.
* Escalate product or delivery issues to Director or Footwear Sales.
* Document all sales transactions via payroll deduction, cash, check, credit card or invoiced to the customer.
* Process all customer returns and exchanges to ensure accurate credits and inventory control.
* Comply with all Department of Transportation regulations regarding operating the Shoemobile in a safe manner at all times.
* Accurately maintain a DOT logbook in compliance with DOT regulations.
* Shoemobile housekeeping:
o Maintain and replenish all necessary forms and supplies.
o Ensure laptop computer is working properly.
o Keep Shoemobile cab and box clean and organized
o Maintain Shoemobile in good mechanical order; reporting repair needs or adjustments immediately.
o Responsible for the security of the Shoemobile. All locks and alarms should be set anytime the Shoemobile is left unattended.
* Assist other SSRs as necessary.
* Report to and receives route scheduling from Branch Manager.
* Work with Accounting Rep to process downloaded sales from laptop computer.
* Work with Territory Manager onsite during initial customer visit.
* Partners with Branch / DC for restocking / replenishment.
* Partner with our partner Truck Leasing for remote parking, fueling, and maintenance of Shoemobile
Position includes salary plus commission, extensive benefits package, health, dental, generous profit sharing plan, paid vacation and much more
Solid base plus commission and incentives. Average commissions 500:1,000/month. Commission is guaranteed the first 12 months after training is complete at 500/month.
Position Requirements: 13;
* 3:5 years experience in Sales or Customer Service
* Class A CDL and clean driving record REQUIRED
* Customer service oriented
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Basic computer skills, ability to learn new systems/software
* Customer visits may require overnight travel Monday:Friday (average 1 to 2 overnights a week, might be 3 to 4 one week and 0 the week following, etc.).
* Must be able to stand for several hours, including frequent bending or reaching.
* Main territory is approximately 100 mile radius.
* Steel Toe shoes are required to be worn at all t
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 44448147 southjersey