Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Stability Quality Control, Lead Analyst . The position will be based in Titusville, New Jersey.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Quality Control, Lead Analyst performs troubleshooting of analytical issues
that may arise Conduct/document scientifically - sound, thorough, and accurate
laboratory investigations that will meet health authority requirements.
Responsibilities include the following, while other duties may be assigned.
- Executes analytical testing according to testing schedules in a productive, compliant, and efficient manner
- Oversees and independently trends and evaluates data
- Independently provides technical guidance and troubleshooting
- Lead and author scientifically sound laboratory investigations
- Suggests and/or lead ideas for continuous improvement efforts
- Works in an organized and safe manner and assures work area and laboratory equipment are well-organized, clean and maintained
- Adheres to laboratory procedures, cGMPs, ICH, compendia as required, DEA, EH&S requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in a scientific discipline is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum 8 years working experience in an analytical pharmaceutical environment (e.g., QC, Analytical R&D, Stability laboratory, Release Testing, In process and/or finish product)
- Prior analytical R&D and stability lab experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of both general and analytical chemistry and the application within a cGMP environment is required.
- Working knowledge on at least one or more of the following analytical techniques (HPLC, UPLC, Spectroscopy, MicroscopyViscosity, and Particle Size analysis)
- Familiar with laboratory systems is required (e.g., Empower, LIMS, Event/CAPA management, etc.)
- This position may require up to 10% local travel as needed.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=0033180117&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685467 southjersey