Currently looking for experienced ICU RNs to fill immediate 13 week contract openings in Philadelphia, PA. Interested candidates must have 2 recent years of critical care experience and hold a current RN license.
Salary: Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter.
-Location: Philadelphia, PA
-Quantity of positions: 6
-Target Start Date: ASAP
-Assignment Length: 13 weeks
-Shift: Nights- 7p-7a
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse ICU
- Collect and document data about patients
- Document identified problems using nursing diagnosis including patient teaching needs and discharge planning on patient s clinical record.
- Develop and contribute to a plan of nursing action based on existing problems and obtainable patient response.
- Utilize resources (patient, family, nurses, physicians, and written material) to formulate the written plan of care
- Communicate the plan of care by using methods that include action plans, goals and time frames.
- Implement safe therapeutic care for patients.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse ICU
- At least 2 years of recent ICU RN experience
- Current RN license in state of PA
- BLS, ACLS certifications
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care unit, coronary, intensive care, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse rn, surgery
• Post ID: 44429727 southjersey