Senior Marketing Director, Cardiovascular Franchise Strategy - Johnson & Johnson (Titusville, New
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Director, Cardiovascular Franchise Strategy based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Director of Marketing (DOM), Cardiovascular Franchise Strategy, is a newly created, critical senior management position leading marketing strategy in the areas of market access marketing, channel marketing, key account strategy, as well as integrated customers and health systems marketing. The DOM, Cardiovascular Franchise Strategy, will report directly to the Vice President Sales and Marketing, Cardiovascular, and will collaborate closely with the National Sales Directors, the In Line and Life Cycle Directors of Marketing and the Strategic Customer functions across Janssen.
The Director of Marketing (DOM), Cardiovascular Franchise Strategy will be responsible for:
- Building the value proposition, working to maximize our marketing communications to payers, group providers, health systems, and thought leaders, working in conjunction with Brand Marketing and other partners to ensure a seamless positioning for Janssen Cardiovascular.
- Developing a payer and channel/customer strategic plan along with the Cardiovascular Leadership Team that will ensure a clear path toward leadership in the anticoagulant marketplace.
- Work to direct and deliver an integrated channel strategy, and a Key Account Management team strategy to identify opportunities to bring value in a changing market and payer environment.
- Work with Medical Affairs and the Health Economics team on evolving cost effectiveness data needs by customer types.
- Work with Cardiovascular Sales leadership to ensure the Health System Account Manager roles are maximized, creating strategic direction and tactical support to enhance our effectiveness to new stakeholder groups in local markets.
- Work in conjunction with brand marketing leads, developing annual Business Plans for the franchise and executing both product and service innovations.
- Will lead a team of existing marketing professionals supporting market access and will build, shape and recruit new managers and directors.
- Will be responsible for staffing, training and developing the marketing team members according to Janssen marketing principles and practices.
- Conduct and utilize market research to properly plan Cardiovascular franchise activities.
- Co-ordinates promotional activities with sales and marketing management.
- Partners with Sales Training on marketed products and updates as needed.
- Develops pricing and contracting tactics for the cardiovascular portfolio, working with SCG partners.
- Supports the franchise team cross-functional initiatives.
- Supports efforts on advocacy and with key societies.
- Plans and executes promotional activities at company conventions.
- Interacts effectively with New Business development, Clinical Affairs, Medical Affairs, Market Research, and Managed Care organizations in strategic long-term planning.
- Interacts and partners with key business partners to ensure alignment on strategies and tactics for the brand.
- Continually assesses the competitive landscape and responds accordingly.
- Works within regulatory guidelines to achieve goals.
- Work closely with senior leadership team to ensure appropriate resources and organizational alignment is available to capitalize on short-term and long-term business opportunities.
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. The role may perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years business experience (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Management, Payer Marketing etc.) of which at least 6 years demonstrated in line marketing experience and proven performance is required.
- Biology/Scientific background is preferred.
- Cardiovascular and payer marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies is required.
- Experience directing and managing advertising and promotional agencies is preferred.
- People management responsibilities required.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities required.
- Previous Pharma Sales or Sales Management experience preferred.
- New Indication and launch experience preferred.
- Global Marketing/Early Commercial Development experience preferred.
- The candidate must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen.
- The candidate must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple priorities.
- The candidate must possess demonstrated people management experience with excellent leadership skills and the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment, as well as a demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- The candidate must demonstrate an ability to operate in two worlds â big picture orientation and attention to detail.
- The candidate must have Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel and build effective teams that work well across functions and groups.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills are required.
This position is in Titusville, NJ and requires up to 25% travel, predominantly US with limited OUS travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=9660180115&lang=en
• Post ID: 52872297 southjersey