Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:29 AM
Employment Status:AF : Active : Regular : Full Time
Job Summary 13;
Assists the Radiology Department in data processing of proton spectroscopy and tasks related to setting up data analysis for studies of brain growth and development during infancy and early childhood.
Job Responsibilities 13;
1. Assist in all aspects of data collection for lab:approved protocols.
*Review protocols for technical consideration.
*Assist in scheduling evaluations.
*Greet and triage all study subjects/families.
*Perform various relevant measurements and tests.
2. Assist in other kinds of lab:approved protocols.
*Compile study data and assist in data entry and report preparation.
*Attend meetings of the research teams as needed to provide updates on progress and problems.
*Help carry out and follow:up on protocol decisions for individual projects.
3. Help maintain lab facility and equipment.
*Perform quality assurance procedures on all equipment daily or as needed.
*Assist in reviewing quality assurance results, and communicate with manufacturers to assure full and proper operation of equipment.
*Schedule and document routine maintenance and servicing of equipment.
*Monitor use of supplies and order new supplies as needed.
*Maintain day:to:day operations of the lab and keep the facility neat, organized and safe.
4. Attend lab staff meetings and other relevant conferences/seminars. 13;
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations 13;
Required Education and Experience 13;
:Bachelors degree in related field or 3 to 4 years related work experience 13;
Preferred Education, Experience and Cert/Lic 13;
Experience in clinical research and computers is preferable.
Additional Technical Requirements 13;
* Successful performance in a high:intensity work environment.
* Excellent problem identification and problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of computers and appropriate software packages.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational and managerial skills.
* Current knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines, Definitions and Reporting requirements for adverse events, IRB issues and guidelines, Elements of Informed Consent, FDA Codes, and Regulatory Issues. 13;
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 53863612 southjersey