Product Director, Medical Marketing Strategy, Cardiovascular Marketing - Johnson & Johnson
Janssen Pharmaceuticals and the Cardiovascular and Metabolism franchise is recruiting for a Product Director, Medical Marketing Strategy. This position is located in Titusville, NJ
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This position within Cardiovascular and Metabolism franchise will lead marketing for the Cardiovascular Therapeutic Area in Integrated Evidence, brand level strategy and messaging. The role will be responsible for:
- Delivering an integrated U.S. brand strategy by working with marketing leadership team to ensure consistency across the brand.
- Planning and execution with a cross functional Integrated Evidence Team led by Medical Affairs to support the marketplace success of Cardiovascular drugs.
- Working closely with medical leadership, an ex-U.S. business partner, and R&D in the marketing of the Cardiovascular brand and other cross functional partners and outside vendors in order to effectively execute key commercial activities.
- Leading a in brand activities in addition to staffing, training and developing talent.
- Developing an integrated business plan and strategic plan for the Integrated Evidence and brand level strategy and messaging.
- Developing brand strategies and tactics, oversees Profitability attainment, and establishes annual Marketing Plans.
- Directing and assists in strategy for new indication launch and execution.
- Utilizing market research to properly plan product activities.
- Coordinating promotional activities with sales management.
- Partnering with Sales Training on product training requirements and execution to the field.
- Supporting franchise team cross-functional initiatives.
- Planning and executing promotional activities at company conventions.
- Working to continually improve protocol, timetables and resource allocation to accomplish all tasks. Supports major contractual programs and budget maintenance to support financial objectives.
- Tracking and monitoring monthly performance of franchise and recommends corrections as needed.
- Interacting effectively with New Business development, Clinical Affairs, Medical Affairs, Market Research, and Managed Care organizations in strategic long-term planning.
- Interacting effectively and supports franchise new product development project teams.
- Continually assesses competitive landscape and responds accordingly.
- Working within regulatory and HCC guidelines to achieve goals.
- Working closely with Marketing Leadership, and Finance to ensure appropriate resources and organizational alignment are available to capitalize on short-term and long-term business opportunities.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years business experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrated marketing experience and proven performance is required.
- A Biology/Scientific background is highly preferred but not necessary
- Cardiovascular/ Strategic marketing experience is highly preferred.
- Previous pharma sales or sales management experience is preferred.
- Previous launch experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies is required.
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen.
- Must be capable of managing competing priorities.
- Excellent overall Business acumen and strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated people management experience is preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically. Can operate in two worlds - big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel. Advanced communication, presentation, and facilitation skills required.
- This position is located in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 35% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=7150170802&lang=en
• Post ID: 44280327 southjersey