Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:17 AM
Employment Status:AP : Active : Regular : Part Time
Job Summary 13;
Within the Division of Emergency Medicine, the Clinical Research Assistant II will be responsible for overseeing recruiting for multiple clinical research studies (with multiple Principal Investigators) related to care provided in an emergency setting. The CRA must have the ability to effectively and empathetically interact with clinical staff members and parents of potential study participants during recruitment and follow:up. Participates in research activities which may include: subject recruitment, confirmation of subject eligibility, informed consent process, completion of case report forms, data clarification, IRB preparations, chart abstraction.
Part:time: 20 hours a week
Job Responsibilities 13;
Adheres to approved recruitment and enrollment strategies
Maintains regulatory documents per the established protocol or sponsor requirements
Creates/reviews source documents and sets up study files
Ensure compliance with protocol guidelines and requirements of regulatory agencies
Analyzes data through the use of memos, coding and qualitative analytic software
Assist in the preparation of reports and professional research papers
Assist in preparation of materials to submit for IRB approval
Renders age appropriate care and services based on the patient and/or their developmental needs
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations 13;
Education, Experience and Cert/Lic 13;
Bachelors degree in any field of study.
* 1:2 years of relevant experience (internship/research experience will be considered in lieu of professional experience)
* Must have a specific interest in working in the medical/health sciences.
* Ability to independently perform assigned tasks and manage research studies.
* Able to work accurately, work well with others, communicate effectively with others, and pay strict attention to detail.
* Ability to interact effectively and empathetically with patients, family members, clinical staff, and Research Assistants.
* Must be adaptable to do work which is varied, and requires an intellectual and professional approach.
* Requires a high degree of flexibility of skills and hours.
* Must have a thorough understanding of MS Excel (RedCap, SAS and SPSS experience a plus)
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 53863652 southjersey