- Intern will lead and implement tactics that support the growth and/or the expansion of the Investigator and Patient Engagement strategies for Janssen R&D.
- Hold the special projects role for Investigator & Patient Engagement tactics and strategies.
- Role requires an ability to maximize diversity and inclusion amongst a broad group of stakeholders in order to achieve the business results.
- Associate will need to be successful in a team environment with sound judgment.
- Needs to be able to develop internal and external communications.
- Identify best target audiences/markets for this communication.
- Be savvy with digital, social media and other communication modalities to maximize reach.
- Qualified candidates must be a student in good standing.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must have careful attention to detail and accuracy, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Someone that is self-motivated and has ability to work individually as well as on a team.
- Must have the ability to work an extended period of time on a computer.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), strong analytical/problem solving skills, strong planning skills, and the ability to think strategically.
- The associate will have opportunities to work on projects and process improvements based on the business needs, their personal interests and areas of expertise.
The candidate needs to be able to develop internal and external communications, identify best target audiences/markets for this communication and be savvy with digital, social media and other communication modalities to maximize reach.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001C4H&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685927 southjersey