Senior Business Development Manager (virtual office) - Taylor Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
Senior Business Development Manager
Corporate Graphics International is a highly-regarded, premier provider of Corporate Identity programs and the technology used to deliver them to the Fortune 1000.
Corporate Graphics International is part of one of the largest private companies in North America and unmatched in our range of capabilities and level of experience addressing complex customer communication challenges for large enterprises.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the sole focus of the Business Development Manager will be to prospect and close new business with Fortune 1000 customers by qualifying, contacting, establishing relationships and closing new logos for our portfolio.
You will be part of a professional sales team that is entirely focused on finding, developing and winning large scale program opportunities in the Corporate Identity Market.
- Leverage modern selling strategies to effectively acquire new business and then build a new opportunity pipeline with Fortune 1000-level companies.
- Represent Corporate Graphics International to address the customers needs by aligning value-based solutions with the customer s objectives.
- Understand the underlying forces and direction of specific markets, and then leverage this insight to create new business opportunities with customers.
- Apply the techniques of Insight Selling to cultivate the possibilities to meet the customer s wishes and essential requirements.
- Navigate through available solutions while determining the view of the decision maker(s).
- Persistent and relentless approach to developing business.
- Possess a strong desire to win the deal.
- Demonstrate customer focus and curiosity to achieve a deep understanding of the customer s business and growth objectives.
- Embrace product and market knowledge to meet the evolving needs of customers.
- Build strong trusting relationships to achieve results.
- Highly motivated self-starter with disciplined persistence and intensity.
- Proven sales ability and strengths meeting diverse customer needs.
- Must possess superior listening and discovery/diagnosis skills.
- Above average understanding of e-commerce platform deployment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of integrity.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development.
- Effective and enthusiastic use of CRM to track relevant activity data and maximize results.
- Bachelor s degree and/or relevant experience.
- Strategic and influential
- Entrepreneurial and fearless
- Professional presence
- Stellar communicator
- Change agent
- Business partner
- Highly organized and driven
A competitive compensation package is offered, including a base salary, bonus and benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing and PTO.
Corporate Graphics International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Post ID: 43879823 southjersey