AMHFCU, a $1.9+ billion credit union, has an immediate opening for a Risk Management Supervisor. This position oversees the Risk Management staff by reviewing, tracking, monitoring, reporting and investigating suspicious activity of member accounts in compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Patriot Act.
- Assist with ERM performance through various means, including but not limited to, identifying risks within policies and procedures through third party software, such as NContracts, and identifying risks within operational units through an approach that quantifies risk through impact, likelihood and mitigation.
- Assist with incorporating the primary risk categories of compliance, credit, interest rate, liquidity, reputation, strategic and transactional risks. Assist with trending risk to determine how well the credit union is identifying and mitigating risk.
- Assist the Compliance Risk Officer with managing Risk Management Committee.
- Assist with ensuring appropriate risk assessments are being performed by appropriate responsible departments.
- Approve Suspicious Reports (SAR's).
- Manage the fraud detection and BSA software for deposits, fraud and ATM/Wire modules identifying potential members who might cause a loss to the credit union. Research and mitigate losses.
- Reports OFAC hits to Compliance Officer and under his/her supervision files required reporting. Reports 314(a) hits to FinCEN Contact person for required reporting.
- Manage all areas of, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Yellow Hammer (Fraud prevention). Follows policy and procedures related to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), AntiMoney Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), Patriot Act (USA PATRIOT), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) daily to ensure compliance with current regulations. Analyze and report data as required.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Three years to five years of supervisory experience, preferably within a financial service industry.
- Certification in Banking compliance and BSA is preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess high degree of confidentialityðical standards.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with internal control issues and risk identification, and be able to provide recommendations for improvement.
- Intermediate mathematical skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary commensurate with experience and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, health benefits, 401(k) with a generous company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. We work to maintain the best possible professional and environmentally friendly atmosphere for our employees.
*** Come experience why American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a nine-time award winner in the Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work contest!! ***
WE OFFERYOUTHERIGHTFINANCIAL SOLUTIONS...BECAUSE YOU AREFAMILY.
Associated topics: business coach, editor in chief, executive team leader, lieutenant, petty officer, planning operations, police captain, project manager, senior manager, supervisor
• Post ID: 43852238 southjersey