Townsquare MediaGroup - Market President/Chief Revenue Officer
Must be willing to relocate to one of Townsquare Media s markets. Clickherefor a list of potential markets.
Do you consider yourself to be a strong leader, motivator and coach with the will to win? Are you passionate about making a difference in the community by actively building strong relationships with other business leaders? Are you one who leads by example? If so, we want to talk to you!
The Market President/Chief Revenue Officer at Townsquare Media is responsible for building the dominant media business in their respective market, driving growth of the business through diversified revenue streams, and building a culture of success by attracting and retaining the best talent in the market. This is a management position focused on revenue generation, and the MP/CRO will be expected to attain and exceed revenue budgets by having a clear vision for a path of continued revenue growth, with the capability of executing that vision. The MP/CRO must possess a strong desire to win, be an exceptional leader and have a track record of revenue and cash flow success. Going beyond just coaching the team; they must be a hands-on leader, building effective multi-platform marketing solutions for clients, and successfully leading teams to achieve sustainable high performance.
The MP/CRO role is not for a hands-off /sit behind the desk manager, but for a leader who is very hands-on, highly visible in the market and very involved with the staff including recruiting and retaining the market s best talent. We are looking for those that have exceptional sales coaching skills with the ability to mentor, be a creative-thinker, and be able to build a team that is the best in the industry.
Townsquare Media strives to be the leader in local media building the strongest brands in the market and monetizing those brands on air, on line and on site. The MP/CRO must be a creative, idea-generating, business development professional that understands how to maximize the tools at their disposal to achieve market leadership status.
- Oversee all aspects of the market operation with a particular focus on revenue generation across Townsquare s multiple media and entertainment platforms.
- Create a vision and strategy for consistent revenue and profit growth, with the ability to communicate and execute the plan.
- Represent TSM to key client accounts and community; developing strong client relationships and community partnerships that further our business.
- Drive both local market key account growth and lead / participate in leveraging regional footprint through the selling of results based, integrated programs while also pushing significant new business development.
- Recruit, retain and develop a talented team, starting with the department heads and including a deep and high performing sales staff. Strive to become the preferred media workplace in the market.
- Ensure the station s license is in order and that Federal Communications
- Commission (FCC) and other federal, state and local rules and regulations are followed.
- Support the content team (on air and on line) and hold them accountable to executing the brand strategy and delivering content excellence.
- Working in conjunction with our corporate team, build a diverse and sustainable event business focused on the inherent opportunities in the market.
- Prepare and manage the fiscal budget. Develop/implement strategic goals to exceed local advertising, live events and digital services budgets.
- Support the Townsquare mission while actively seeking to find ways to make the company better.
- Be a student of the industry, consistently learning about our business in order to be a current resource to our employees and clients.
- Be fiscally responsible, managing expenses not only within budget, but based on return on the investment of the resources allocated.
- Proven ability to recruit, to lead, to motivate, to coach and train others and achieve revenue results.
- Experience in media or digital sales management in the role of General Manager, General or Local Sales Manager with a proven and documentable track record of exceeding budgets and outperforming the marketplace
- Successful track record of creating and selling multi-media programs incorporating digital, mobile, programmatic and event opportunities.
- Ability to quickly pivot and take advantage of emerging opportunities
Townsquare is a media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 312 radio stations and more than 325 local websites in 66 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company serving thousands of small to medium sized businesses, approximately 550 live events with nearly 18 million attendees each year in the U.S. and Canada, and one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music and entertainment reaching more than 60 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such asWYRK, KLAQ, K2andNJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such asMountain Jam, WE Festand theTaste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle and entertainment events such as theAmerica on Tapcraft beer festival series, theInsane Inflatable 5Kobstacle race series andNorth American Midway Entertainment, North America s largest mobile amusement company; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment owned and affiliated websites such asXXLmag.com,TasteofCountry.com,Loudwire.com, JustJared.comandBrooklynVegan.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Associated topics: alumni, community, endowment, event, festival, lead generation, policies, relation, relationship, solicitation
• Post ID: 44025553 southjersey