What you’ll be doing...
This individual will have ownership over multiple projects with work spanning from evaluation to implementation of new products and systems. Additionally, this role will support implementing process improvements to national policies, practices and procedures with an emphasis on the customer experience and overall efficiencies to the business. The candidate will partner with internal and external field teams to deliver a quality customer experience and drive key initiatives to meet overall business results across CMB Consumer Sales and Service.
- Drive and coordinate efforts across multiple business groups to deliver process improvements and enhancements.
- Secure support of leadership and cross functional teams to execute recommended strategies
- Create and maintain executive-level presentations for strategy and transformation initiatives, operational reviews, business unit reviews, capital planning, and product strategy
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to senior leadership, other executive, functional, or regional management, while supporting syndication with stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate with business line management across the business unit
- Prioritize actionable business improvement initiatives based on analysis of customer, stakeholder, and employee feedback
- Prioritize project activities and coordinate resources to achieve project goals
- To the extent possible, develop external benchmarks to help ensure that goals resulting from internal benchmarks are appropriate
- Gather and analyze data in order to report monthly results for key initiatives and ad-hoc requests
- Seek industry and area best practices; determine value and drive change standardization where appropriate to gain efficiencies
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with executive-level staff in order to assess and meet the needs of the business
- Build and maintain strategic planning partnerships with all business units
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Relevant work experience in customer experience and operations.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Tableau and SharePoint.
- Experience using Google Slides.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Ability to project-manage complex programs and execute under tight deadlines.
- Ability to be an analytical & strategic thinker, with the ability to translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into our overall best-in-class customer experience.
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams (both internal and external) and drive to a consensus.
- Ability to be a pro
-active, self-starter and independent thinker capable of clearly communicating your position within various organizational structures.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to multitask, effective organization and planning skills.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and short timelines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Tableau and SharePoint.
- Ability to use creative thinking in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to influence and lead teams to deliver against complex initiatives.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2442960-business-operations-manager
• Post ID: 53337452 southjersey