Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:15 AM
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion - Comprehensive Benefits - Life:Work Integration - Community - Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.
This Peripheral Sales Representative (PSR) position requires someone with a strong clinical aptitude that can work in a team environment.Strong sales skills are a definite need and the ability to be coached and directed will assist in making this job a success.Responsibilities unique to this position are having a good understanding of the OR and lab and being able to build strong relationships with the physicians and the staff.The Peripheral Interventions team with Boston Scientific is looking for high energy, driven, passionate people, looking to not just change jobs, but start an amazing career
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high:growth adjacency markets. In Peripheral Intervention (PI) we treat vascular system blockages in areas such as the carotid and renal arteries and the lower extremities, treating, Peripheral Vascular Diseases and Pulmonary Embolisms. Medical Conditions we provide solutions for include: Carotid Artery Stenting, Embolic Protection Balloon Catheters, Vascular Protection, Iliac Solutions and Renal Solutions. We have a robust product line and pipeline, and we will continue to make an investment in Peripheral Interventional treatments.
This Peripheral Sales Representative (PSR) will have the opportunity to sell and promote company products within a defined geographic territory
. This will be accomplished by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products within current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
- Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the companys products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
- Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
- Determines the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in:depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which BSC products can best address their specific needs.
- Observes actual procedures in the lab and operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
- Establishes pricing packages by working with relevant BSC personnel to establish price points that address specific customers needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible soluti
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 44481322 southjersey