Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:42 AM
Employment Status:AF : Active : Regular : Full Time
Job Summary 13;
Fully:experienced IS office administrator with advanced skill set and initiative works within the IS Business Operations team to ensure operational excellence with minimal supervision.
Job Responsibilities 13;
Conducts all of the administrative aspects of leadership support, office maintenance, event management and any departmental activities under the supervisor of the IS Business Operations Manager. Must have strong time management and organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and keen attention to detail. Demonstrates the ability to problem solve and negotiate/mediate complex situations with tact and diplomacy, including confidential personnel management issues. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of and expertise in using Microsoft Office Software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Administrative and Meeting Support
1. Provide Director Outlook calendar management for 3:5 assigned IS Directors. Responsibilities include: scheduling meetings, resolving conflicts, forward planning, agenda writing, minute:taking for committees, catering requests and ad hoc meeting tasks. May assist with distribution list maintenance as well.
2. Coordinates assigned Directors travel arrangements and expense submissions through CHOPGo.
3. Coordinates meetings and/or committees with various members of the organization, including clinical and research.
4. Assists in the preparation and coordination of department and executive level meetings. May provide guest speaker support and maintain Sharepoint sites associated with these meetings.
5. Schedule rooms for training, audits, retreats, and other leadership needs.
6. Develops, prepares or completes various project documentation/forms, reports, correspondence, contracts, budget documents, audit reports, graphs, PowerPoint presentations and other related materials, as requested by IS leadership and end users.
7. Provide backup for either Finance and Communications functions (PO support, training and travel, CIO corner, town hall, CHOP sites, etc.) as needed
8. Assists on other IS Business Operations efforts as necessary.
1. Processes incoming/outgoing internal and external mail for the department.
2. Ensuring pantry items are stocked.
3. Ordering and stocking of office supply closet.
4. Hanging appropriate signage in the departments lobby and pantry areas.
5. Managing conference room calendars to ensure conflicts do not occur.
6. Monitoring IS Training room inbox and fulfilling requests for the Wanamaker, Main, Colket, and Roberts buildings.
1. Assist with scheduling IS command centers during planned or unplanned events.
2. Coordination of employee engagement events including but not limited to IS Town Halls, IS new hire orientation, department and main campus tours, co:op interview day and co:op curriculum events.
3. Conduct event management coordination for meetings larger than 30 people (i.e. IS Co:op interview day, IS Leadership retreats, HIT week event, IS Town Hall, all hands meetings, Analytics Exchange, etc.)
Employee Support and Space Allocation
1. Responds to ad hoc inquiries, provides information, resolves problems, or refers to others as appropriate.
2. Demonstrates the ability to cross:train other team members and to review project work.
3. Maintains the Wanamaker floor plan and provides support with departmental new hires and workspace allocation.
4. Schedule Epic certification exams for IS Staff through Epic Systems.
5. Demonstrates the ability to work independently, as well as to collaborate effectively with a broad range of people to successfully complete projects.
Required Education and Experience 13;
Required Education: High School/GED
* Five or more years of secretarial and calendar management experience.
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 44518667 southjersey