Posted: Thursday, August 24, 2017 11:56 PM
Employment Status:AF : Active : Regular : Full Time
Job Summary 13;
The Research Information Services Applications Developer I will be responsible for a wide range of foundational applications services including customer support, business analysis, technology management, application object configuration and code development for select applications, and project management.
Job Responsibilities 13;
IS Developer Level I:
1. Provides initial triage, routing, and management of customer service requests.
2. Prepares, submits, and monitors IT Change Management workflows.
3. Performs Systems Administration tasks as needed (e.g. provision users with approved access, etc.).
4. Creates or modifies basic object configuration/code sets to meet specific user requirements.
5. Assists with project planning, management, testing and support.
6. Participates in departmental improvement, promotional, and relationship management initiatives.
Required Education and Experience 13;
1. BS or BA Degree in IS or related field or demonstrated commensurate work experience.
2. 1:3 years of application programming/development experience.
3. 1:3 years of technology management experience.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Information Security Requirements:
1. Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
2. Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store CHOP information.
3. Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
Additional Technical Requirements 13;
1. Experience with one or more programming languages (e.g. Java, C, etc.).
2. Experience with best practice IT service management; understanding of ITIL.
3. Demonstrated project management skills (for small to medium size projects).
4. Demonstrated customer:focused mindset and approach to solving problems.
5. Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Design is a plus.
6. Experience with mobile application development is a plus.
7. Healthcare experience is a plus.
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 43553323 southjersey