- Average 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- We pay practical miles loaded/empty
- Home weekly
- Performance bonus paid twice a year
- Paid vacation
- Late model equipment (under warranty)
- Assigned trucks, all with APU's
- Company provided Sirius radio
- Pre-pass and EZpass
- Driver referral pay program; unlimited potential
- Detention pay after 2 hours
- Stop and layover pay
- Three Paid holidays, PLUS birthday and anniversary date ($100)
- Praise for A's program
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Short term disability paid by company
- Health, Dental, and Eye care
- Pre-paid Legal services available
Bill B. Bumgarner founded Fleetmaster Express Inc. in 1987, after purchasing a small transportation company in his home of Roanoke, VA. Initially, Fleetmaster Express niche was hauling temperature controlled produce for large chain grocery stores with two tractor-trailers.
The Fleetmaster companies now operate over 300 trucks and 1,300 trailers. They provide superior service to their customers from 15 terminals, offering over the road, local, and dedicated hauling as well as freight brokerage, warehousing and spotting services. The company is headquartered in Roanoke and has locations in Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Arkansas, Texas, Georgia, Indiana, Tennessee, and Wisconsin. Fleetmaster has the best group of drivers of any trucking company in the U. S. They provide superior service, communication, and professionalism to our customers.
Focusing on customer service and safety, Fleetmaster continues to build its reputation as one of the most respected and admired transportation companies.
Associated topics: flatbed owner operator, independent, lease, lease purchase, lp program, own truck driving, own your own, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving
• Post ID: 43885388 southjersey