Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 8:50 AM
Employment Status:AF : Active : Regular : Full Time
Job Summary 13;
The Supply Chain Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing current practices, standardizing, improving, documenting, and supporting the hospitals supply chain processes enabled by the inventory management system, and other enabling technologies. This position will lead various supply chain process improvement and systems implementation projects comprised of large multifunctional teams. This person will be responsible for to introducing best practice in supply chain materials management and logistics, recognizing gaps in process and/or current system capabilities, and work with Supply Chain Operations and IS counterparts to structure effective solutions. This team member will work closely with IS, materials distribution, and clinical staff to provide implement productivity and process improvements throughout requirements to change management conclusion.
This Supply Chain Sr. Business Analyst will have an area focus including Materials Management, Distribution, Logistics, and all supporting technology including Par Excellence, Real Time Location Systems (RFID), Remstar Kardex Carousel, and Mobile Supply Chain Solutions. . This position reports directly to the Director of Supply Chain Process and Technology and works closely with the Director of Materials Distribution and Logistics. The Sr. Business Analyst will coordinate and implement multiple projects for materials management while providing supporting active business process improvement, staff development, and other ongoing initiatives.
Job Responsibilities 13;
* Lead various size teams through continuous improvement methodologies.
* Implement and Manage Point of Use Solutions throughout the Hospital and other Materials Distribution Supported Areas.
*Deploy and Manage Supply Chain technology solutions revolving around RFID and Material Handling in conjunction with other stakeholder organizations
* Ability to identify and coordinate resources required to execute projects successfully, such as project sponsors, team leads, and cross:functional team members.
* Proactively and effectively communicates on project status and issues to Executive Sponsor and other stakeholders.
* Actively develops and mentors staff to improve overall functional and technical knowledge of Supply Chain staff in areas and systems of focus.
Business Process Analysis
* Support the Supply Chain areas of Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Operations, Finance Procure:to:Pay, Materials Distribution, Receiving, Inventory Management and Patient Charge Capture with a focus in Materials Management.
* Continually monitor and analyze business processes and how technology and other infrastructures support those processes.
* Act as a change agent and lead/drive process improvement initiatives that are enabled by technical functionality enabled through the use of embedded systems.
* Collaborate in the design, and development of metrics, dashboards and reports for all Supply Chain areas that measure performance and drive efficiencies and cost:saving opportunities.
* Evaluate the hospitals existing supply chain processes using (amongst others) interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, cases, scenarios, process maps, task and workflow analysis.
* Lead in the review and design of key business processes through the use of appropriate process improvement methodologies and tools (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
* Identify and research industry leading best practices and help implement them within the organization and contributed into the overall Supply Chain strategies in areas of focus.
* Cultivate and maintain successful relationships with other functional departments and business colleagues from various business units in the hospital.
* Coordinate and support all other documentation including, Supply Chain proc
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 52514407 southjersey